Sonus Infinitum - Bryce's Most Recent Music Release


standalone player

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Went over to my uncles to do a recovery ride and when I got there the Mount Ventoux hill climb had just started ont he penultimate stage of the tour. Needless to say, we spent an hour "preride" in front of the flat screen drinking kick ass coffee, watching the climb, and speculating on the result...it was great. Then we went for nice hour or so recovery ride and i came home and pigged out.

Got a fresh haircut, super short and close to make sure I was sharp for tomorrows Missouri State Off Road Single Day Championships (aka the Show Me State Games). Just finished with a 2-hour nap (hopefully my body made some growth hormone) and Im going to wax up my ride and flip it down for tomorrows rumble at Rock Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment