Sonus Infinitum - Bryce's Most Recent Music Release


standalone player

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Definetly not my finest day of hill repeats. Went out to bust my balls feeling good in the morn, but found out i barely had enough squeeze out 10 hill repeats. still managed to get my hr up to 180, but as soon as i got up in the 185s i started to feel cramps come on in my quad, so i had to back off.

I guess considering today was the end of 3 solid weeks of nailing my rides, commuting to work every day, 1 extra tough race, and this week i added in 2 middle and upper body gym workouts, this should probably not come as a surprise. Also, I cannot take all my vitamins at once at 3pm, there is not enough time for them to get into my body and I actually had a cramp in my left kidney, weird. That forced me to do my hill repeats on the road because I thought my kidney was going to explode every time I hit a big rock in the trails (and at Swope, that is like every .5 seconds).

On a good note, i know this fatigue is only setting me up for good form later, and i have to say that I am solid as a rock all over my body, but i hope im not overcooked for the Missouri State Games this Sunday. About 4 hours in the saddle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment