Sonus Infinitum - Bryce's Most Recent Music Release


standalone player

Friday, July 15, 2011

2 weeks of Great Rides...alone







Yep, I have had a busy schedule so been working rides in by commute and had a few long days. Posted a few rural pics and urban ones. One urban commute was back and fourth to Mauerpark to make music with some friends, so i was carrying my bizouki and bag. The urban rides tend to be fast-paced, so a 1 hour commute ride to maure park is like a 180 average speedplay ride. I took one over to Frankfurter Tor on the old east side to meet up with my buddy Alejandro and his wife Anja. It was a great ride and i drank so much coffee that I hardly recall the ride back! Had another ride out to the 1936 Olympic Village, which is now derrilict. On that ride I discovered a 20 or 30 kilometer dirt loop around a large hilly tract of land. Not bad for Berlin which is 90m above sea level.

No comments:

Post a Comment