Sonus Infinitum - Bryce's Most Recent Music Release


standalone player

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Live, from Berlin

Well, after a great 2010 season up to and including nationals, then another left ankle injury, I am up an running again in Berlin, Germany where I have relocated. Literally the weekend after claiming my 2010 prize, top 20 expert 30-32 USA, I blew out my left ankle again at a 6 hour race up in northwest Missouri. This was a serious bummer as I had to drop out about 2/3 through the race in 7th place, with money on the line. After a month in a boot, a 5 week trip to europe, 1 phd dissertation proposal, a job and relocation to Berlin for Annika, a relocation to Berlin for myself, and 2 weeks in Berlin...I am finally ready to get back to some serious riding. My ankle is still bothering me this past two weeks as I have been puttin in about an hour each day commuting everywhere, some days more. I think I need some serious miles to get streched back out and get my ankle tightened back up. So that is were I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment