Sonus Infinitum - Bryce's Most Recent Music Release


standalone player

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Being my first season back in almost 7 years, without any real results yet this season, and being almost a decade past any real titles, I am expecting to continue sponsoring myself this season. Thankfully, my old sponsor - The BikeSource in Overland Park, Kansas - has agreed to help me however they can, but I will still need some serious coin to get a new 26er mtb. The reality is that I will need both a 26 full suspension and 29er hardtail to be competitive in this region - one for fast smooth trails, and one for twisty rocky trails.

I worked on booking several side jobs today to help pay for a new race rig - Hopefully a Specialized Epic Expert Carbon.

Commuted to work and back, 30 mins each way, then spun around the park to loosen up from yesterdays LT intervals. Dialing in my vitamins and minerals in conjunction with my workouts, working on timing for various ones. Added Magnesium in the eves to help loosen up.

No comments:

Post a Comment